QR-Link the service portal, enabling self-service
Data is distributed over many places and tools today. Often, an employee or a client do not have full overview and understanding.
A) The QR-Link service portal brings all available data together in one common place. Data from your ERP, Inventory, CRM, Ticketing, Project Life Cycle Management, contact channels, log files, manuals, training videos, wiki information can be shown easily via QR-Link. B) The service buttons in QR-Link allow for rapid and easy connection of your customers or field force with the right service contacts. Processes are triggered with one click. A 100% tracking is ensured. All the user needs to do is to scan the QR-Link code and click a service button. C) The QR-Link service portal is available in 110 languages. Your text can be auto-translated via a simple click. D) See the short QR-Link service portal intro-video:
Advantages of the QR-Link service portal
The QR-Link service portal provides much more than static information. All processes of your company can be offered directly to your customers or field force. Service buttons allow for easy contact over phone, email, chat, whatsapp, forms, tickets, Okomo, etc. New information, training material videos, etc. can be shown on the right machine or object anytime during the lifecycle. New services and product offerings or spare parts can be shown live anytime on the corresponding object. You control and update the available data daily.
- You send back Information from the field depending on the serialnumber, objectID, Name, GEO-position, location to your backend systems, ERP, CRM, PPS.
- You integrate data from different systems in the QR-Link service portal so that it can be used by your customers or employees. The viewing of third party data is easy to do. You send back a serial number to your hotline so they can send the right replacement parts thanks to a reference number. You trigger replacements, spare parts, upgrades, ask for an offer or order a service-maintenance action on a critical machine. Even online lookups in your databases are possible and you can show number of available parts from your ERP catalogue or shop.
- You switch on new services or product features anytime. You never have to switch a QR-Code in the field. Everything can be updated in the central database. You can activate remote video support in a new button anytime. You change your opening hours of a specific location or partner anytime. You trigger a support process depending on the location of the QR-Link scan and the time of the day. You have another Call Center call the customer back e.g. during the night. You introduce new services anytime.
- You extend your services portfolio and customer information, e.g. you offer a one-click replacement part order process directly via a new QR-Link service button. This button is shown dynamically via the QR-Link service portal. The QR-Link service portal scales up to your needs anytime. The QR-Link in the field always remains the same. No update overhead work is needed.
- You can add a new language anytime. The QR-Link does automatic translations for 110 languages via a language interface service. Thanks to the google-translate interface an automatic seed-kick-off process can be launched for every language. A native speaker can then revise the suggestions and make updates where needed.
The QR-Link service portal works worldwide in a flexible, scalable manner and can easily be customised for local needs.
Scan this QR Code and test the super convenient service buttons:
- use the contact data download, a .vcf business card file, that can be imported into your address book with one click
- start a video, chat, okomo session with a person needing remote support
- call a contact person by phone, one-click calling on your smartphone or on your PC with a telephony client (e.g. VOIP softphone client)
- write an email to the support / hotline team, including automatically the objectID or serial number
- read the customer success stories of acc solutions AG or read more about the know-how and experience of the acc solutions Team
There are no limits to the service button functionality. Everything with a web-address can be triggered from the QR-Link service portal. Live QR-Link demonstration with the "dynamic business card" below. Click now on this link to see the power of an innovative business card service portal. You can even Okomo chat or screenshare directly with the acc solutions AG Team.
Machine manufacturing, machinery industry example
Can I guess the QR-Link Code publicly and guess a machine web-address?
The QR-Link Code exists in 2 variants:
a) The public web-address e.g. based on an incremental serial number e.g.
b) private web-address e.g. save web-address with a complex private hash URL. This URL cannot be guessed or deducted from another address. acc solutions uses the GUID algorithm to protect the address. Details are explained in the Wikipedia System: Globally Unique Identifier – Wikipedia) z.B.
A further advantage is the availability in QR-Link of username-password protection, Single-Sign On SSO protocols, MTAN security logins depending on your needs and standards. Example: Both QR-LInk Codes lead to the same machine and portal page:
FAQ Frequently Asked Questions for the QR-Link service portal
Is the QR-Link Code readable on any device? Is it standardised?
Yes. The QR-Link code is standardised. You can read it on smartphones, tables, PC laptops, Scanning devices. No special app or software is needed.
You can trigger actions or use services that are linked to the object/machine in front of you. You scan the QR-Link Code on CNC-machine and immediately you know when it was last serviced, or how many operating hours is has accumulated, or when the next service maintenance is due. With one click you order spare parts or call the technical support of the provider.
How can I start my own QR-Link service portal?
Rufen Sie uns an unter +41 52 222 44 00 oder senden Sie uns eine E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org, Ihr eigenes CICD „branded“ Portal ist in 4 Tagen live.
Are the physical labels / stickers of QR-Link Codes acid-proof and resistant to scratches?
Yes. The acc solutions partner firm produces your custom labels / stickers in special and robust materials e.g. on laser machines.
Example: Lasered QR-Link Code on a polymer plastic structure in size 80x80 mm for Packsys Global Ltd. CI-CD branding according to Packsys needs. Shown a the K-Messe in Germany / Düsseldorf. K 2025 — The World’s No. 1 Trade Fair for Plastics and Rubber (k-online.de)
Machine Service – EQ9123 (qr-link.ch) EMCH Aufzüge AG, example for reaching a hotline via QR-Link in an elevator, service buttons: